This is a little guide of how not to behave in public places, especially in public transport, like city metro.
1) Do not stick out your tongue at other people.
2) Even if its cold outside, it’s not excuse to dress some funny bear, bunny or any other furry animal suit.
3) Dont bring your pets with you if you wanna feel safer, there is always some policeman waiting for a distress call.
4) A heavy weapon is also unneeded.
5) Try not to look too cool, at least not cool like this :p
6) There are always better places to sleep at then city metro.
7) ..even if you have someone special with you.
8) Try to dress adequately, not like an idiot. Otherwise, someone will surely laugh/stare at you.
9) Try not to fall asleep. You might miss your exit point or…something.
10) Do not plan parties in a train, even if your parents do not allow to do one at your home.
11) Don’t try to be creative, especially if you’re not. There is always someone better then you.
12) If you have any important question to ask about your safety, try to find an officer. If you don’t see one, look harder and you will.
We have come to an end of my guide. Now it on you to decide do you wanna be a cool or just a regular/boring user of a city metro.